akt health is looking to hire a proactive and ambitions marketing manager:
Reporting directly into the Founding Directors, this role will involve developing and implementing a marketing strategy to complement the company’s growth plan. Responsibilities will include:
- Marketing strategy development - working alongside the senior team to develop the company’s marketing plan, with clear KPIs.
- Overseeing the development of marketing content – developing content predominantly for digital channels such as social media and the website, including copywriting.
- New business lead management – coordinating new business lead generation.
- Social media / owned channel content planning – working with the wider team to develop a balanced plan for social media, ensuring delivery of content in a timely manner.
- Mapping of profiling opportunities – working with the senior team to identify and realise speaker / thought leadership opportunities.
- A minimum of 4-5 years marketing experience, with all rounded experience covering campaigns and content in particular.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to work collaboratively within the larger team and autonomously.
- Ideally a degree or relevant qualification in marketing, though this isn’t essential.
- Experience within the healthcare would be advantageous.
- Location: London (Holborn) with the option of hybrid, flexible or part time working.